Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Special Project - Introduction

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by. It's April 1 2014 and this is the first day of publication for the project I've been telling you about. We're still in the process of developing the dedicated website and it will be a little while before it's ready. In the meantime I'd like to begin by posting the project here disclosing the title and brand and hoping to get you involved.

Please take a look at the Introduction. This will give you an idea of where I'm coming from with it. Click on the images to see them full size. Please let me know how the graphics are appearing to you and from what device you're looking at it through. Is it your home computer, your smart phone, an iPad, so on and are there any issues with its presentation.

I'll be back two days from now on April 3 with the first installment of the narrative. I'll be following a scheduled release for each chapter from here on out.

Thank you for checking in. I'm excited to be able to start posting art again after the long break tending to the preparation of the project. Lots more on the way. Here we go!











12 comments:

Hunter H said...

Congrats charles z I'm interested of how this project goes. I'll be dropping by on it every now and then

Matt said...

Ah this looks interesting! Will definitely be checking this out!

All looks fine from my home pc - using google chrome.

fanimation said...

Looks great when viewing on my iPad Charles.....The project looks very cool!...,I can't wait to see more!

Garrett Wilson said...

I know the feeling of having a mental idea in my head growing into a drawn out non-existent project. (Hence it's name)

But yes, I am ready for this!

Kristen Robertson said...

So awesome to see this story launching! Excited to read and see it all!

Jacob Couch said...

Wow... That is all.

Chance Raspberry said...

It has been over a decade since I was first introduced to the awesome concept, power, and wonder of Montgomery Thump! Today, as this project takes it's first epic step into the public eye, I can only imagine what's in store. I know this project is going to turn heads and make a real splash in the sea of worldwide animation. Let's sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Congratulations and well done, Charles! I'm so proud of you!! You never gave up and now, the day of Thump is here...and all because you kept creating!!! ;)

Gabriele Fiasconaro said...

Looks really interesting, I would love to see more.

Garrett Wilson said...

Let's get the show on the tracks!

Charles Z said...

Thanks for your great comments everyone! Tomorrow on April 3 I'll be following up with the first chapter of the story.

Charles Z said...

I'd like to add that this is kind of a beta test mode for the project. Publicly disclosing the content here will help in determining how best to proceed in moving it forward to a wider presentation as the site is being constructed.

Matt said...

Montgomery Thump reminds me of Sly Cooper.. But I don't know why!