Sunday, February 01, 2015

Phases

Hello and I'd like to say that life is like creating art while on a little boat on a wavy sea. Sometimes the waters are calm and you can really get a lot together and then the waters are all churned up and ya gotta ride it out. Well, that's what's happening as my school is bustling and lots going on all around. Never a dull moment and I'm grateful for that. Heading back into port soon with more to show. Meantime greetings to everyone and thank you kindly for the activity that you give the blog with your visits and also your comments. I appreciate your goodness.

3 comments:

Hunter H said...

Hello Charles it good hearing from you and I praise your meaning of life when it comes to art.
I hope it turns great for your school and I'm up for anything your going to show.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Nice to know that the school is going good ;)

Charles Z said...

Thank you Hunter and Gabriele. That fortunately is the situation but when the school keeps me busy I get less time to attend to creativity. There's a solution and that's what I'm heading for.

And thanks going out to everyone who's made the art blog experience a fun and rewarding one. I hope you've enjoyed it as well.

After I attend to things I'll be following up with more.

Thanks again and we'll be at it again soon.