Friday, January 08, 2016

Starting off 2016

Happy New Year !! Hope you're doing well and had a good time. Things revved up over here this past week and my school got back in gear. So it's given me a chance to do some drawing again. 

This is from last year when I was working up the Alien Girlfriend theme in class. I was in the process of coloring it but couldn't keep the momentum going when time became a factor. Anyway here's the drawing...


The following are demos from time spent with new students. Simple lessons to start Character Design 1. The last one I mocked up as a little promo for my school.





Thanks for checking in and wishing you a great year ahead!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2016 also marks the 20th anniversary of crash bandicoot

Matt said...

I'v missed your frequent updates!

Charles Z said...

Thanks for your comments Patrick and Matt. Looking forward to this year. Hope it brings good things to you.