Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Little Billy Collection for sale on Indiegogo

Hey there you lovely people. Recently I completed a series of sketches for a friend's project which he's crowdfunding on Indiegogo. His character is called Little Billy and he's the very first special needs character. Little Gilly lives in the 1980's and is caught up with cartoons and cereal and all the things going on in that decade. Chance Raspberry who's an animator on The Simpsons is the creator of Little Billy.

My contribution to the campaign involves a collection of original drawings that I came up with in a couple of sittings getting the hang of the character based upon the look that Chance has established.

Here's the collection. You can find out more and purchase them on the Little Billy campaign on Indiegogo. There's only a couple of days left and some of the drawings are grouped together in a bundle at a great price. Look for the Original Art Collection. 

They're done with blue pencil and black pen on animation paper. The He-Man and She-Ra sketches are 11 x 17 inches and are sold individually. The others including the one with Crash Bandicoot and Fievel Mousekewitz (American Tail animated feature 1987 - I was the first artist to develop the character) are included in the Little Billy Collection Bundle and are going for a great rate.

I don't put many of my originals out there for purchase and ownership so here's an opportunity to grab some up and support the Little Billy Project as well!. Campaign wraps up around December 15 or 16 2017. There's other rewards for supporters as well. Please check it out and help the Little Billy campaign reach its goal. 

In order of completion...





He-Man and Little Billy drawing sold separately...




She-Ra and Little Billy drawing sold separately.

4 comments:

Charles Z said...

A follow up to let folks know that the Little Billy bundled art sold the day this went up.

Charles Z said...

And also it took the crowdfunded total over its goal and is now a successful campaign!

Anonymous said...

Hello Charles.

Is there a way for me to contact you privately regarding an opportunity that you may agree with?


Thanks kindly

~Ellie The Cloud

Charles Z said...

Hi Ellie. I can be contacted through my school The Animation Academy in Burbank. Go to our website www.TheAnimationAcademy.com and click on the contact tab. You can send a message to my attention and I'll get it. Please be patient with my reply as my email sometimes gets backed up.